What is Corporate Crèche?
Corporate Crèche is a form of the onsite center, generally sponsored by an employer. Most employers provide daycare facilities in centers located at the workplace. For working parents, a significant challenge that often causes stress and can hinder an employee’s ability to remain productive is their child’s care. Child care issues can threaten the ability of new parents to return to work after having a baby.
Corporate daycare services are typically offered at a fee that parents subsidize, or some corporations might provide this profit for complimentary.
Sunshine offers a Corporate Child Care facility with:
World-class curriculum since 15 years designed by UK joint venture partner
Age-appropriate and theme-based curriculum for all the age groups from 2 to 12 years
392 components in the teacher’s tool kit, which helps to implement the lesson plan and holds kids' interest
Assessment sheets to ensure a better learning process
How Does Sunshine’s Corporate Daycare Program Work?
Sunshine’s daycare meets the demand of:
- Your workforce and supply working families with access to high-quality education-focused kid care
- All your distinctive desires from managing every aspect of an on-site daycare
We specialize in:
- Maintaining safety, hygiene & nutrition through regular audits
- Monthly center-wise dashboards and review meetings with the Center Managers
- Multiple remote observation processes for tracking; surprise monthly visits to the center for audit operations
- Course correction, which is the vital part of improving operations perpetually
Sunshine’s Corporate Onsite Centers
Our corporate childcare solutions have provided many organizations in India, like Dr. Reddy’s, Act Fiber Net, Hexagon, etc. Our corporate facilities ensure a protected place for children to flourish.
What Are The Benefits of a Creche in Office?
When parents have an alternative to their child care dilemma, the rewards for employers are significant.
Some of the Employees benefits are:
- Employee retention of valued high-level employees who plan on having children and make more ambitious career decisions
- Labor cost-cutting and reduced stress level of employees
- Enhanced work productivity by minimizing the family's conflict disruption s
- Female leadership by providing child care to new mothers
Corporate childcare is directly associated with employers' benefits in today's competitive market and it serves as a productivity booster with a long-lasting impact.
Sunshine Corporate Childcare can:
- Boost employee's talent, which a business needs to build a high-performing workforce
- Retain the value of promising leaders who plan on having children and motivate ambitious career decisions
- Support female employees by providing new mothers with child care and cultivate job satisfaction
- Eliminate the costs, labor, and stress that come from employee's turnover
- Enhance productivity by minimizing the disruption from family conflicts
What Are the Childcare Challenges for Working Parents?
The challenge of child care may be a distraction and a reason for stress for parents who return to work. It’s sinking the careers of promising leaders who frequently opt to scale back hours or leave the workforce altogether, causing issues for employers. A recent study analyzed that productivity loss is $12.7 billion a year due to childcare. Women today are delaying their motherhood until their 30s, which means new responsibilities collide with the increased demands of high-level jobs. Women at age 32 are seriously under-represented in management positions.
How Sunshine Designs the Corporate Daycare Program?
Sunshine has years of expertise setting up corporate daycare centers, baby crèches, and daycare in corporate offices. That too, at an affordable price, so that it does not burn a hole in your pocket.
Why Choose Sunshine Corporate Creche Program?
All major Indian cities often adopt detailed working schedules, and parents find it extremely difficult to care for their children without a daycare center that follows all hygiene and safety norms. It's a proven fact that having a corporate crèche is a clear win-win for any company. Employee retention is one of the major benefits of offering corporate daycare. Various businesses risk is losing valuable leaders who are struggling to balance the demands of work with parenting responsibilities. Sunshine’s on-site daycare helps new parents return to work more easily and enables working parents to remain productive.
Corporate Creche FAQs
According to the amendment in 2017, every workplace with 50 or more employees should have a creche or daycare. It should be provided free of cost for the female employees by the management.
A 1500 square feet area is enough for a smaller center that accommodates less than ten children. We can proportionately increase the size based on growing requirements.
The first and foremost requirement would be a shell space, which will be furnished as per the number of estimated children who use the facility and the allocated budget.
Presently we service many cities across India. A fully trained and experienced staff operates on-site, is monitored daily by senior operations managers from Hyderabad. Additionally, our senior management team is available for any urgency.
Our top priority is always the safety and security of your child. We take utmost care to take the best possible care of all children. In case of any conflict between company management and the parent, we try and resolve them at the earliest.